kylee asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

hair problem? maybe...?

im asian so my hair is naturally straight. and it doesnt move either. whatever i do, it goes right back to normal again. so here's the problem: i cant tie my hair up in any way, form, or fashion. it just falls right back in place. and no, i dont use any products except for shampoo and conditioner. i use a brush on some days...

Favorite Answer

Hi, Rei I'm a hair dresser. It 'looks to me that you may need to change your shampoo and conditoner. At least 50% of people use the wrong shampoo or conditioner. The best thing to do is to go to your hairstylist and get advice for picking out the right products for your hair. If you want your hair to have bounce and movement and your hair is flat and life-less, you may need a shampoo and conditoner that gives you volume or body that will make your hair bounce. Of course, you can go the easy way and slap some strong mystery gel on your hair and I guarantee if you think your hair will not move now it will never move(in fact you will NOT feel your hair, IT WILL BE HARD & CRUNCHY) and be carefull with styling waxes they will make your hair seem gummy and greasy. Using the wrong styling product will cause you to run for that shampoo! The best top product lines are Artech, Matrix, and Wen. Artec is very well known for their textureline products. The product lines I suggest are only sold in salons except for Wen. Good Luck!!

Gel...mouse...hairspray...you need some kind of hair holding product.

Source(s): Common Sense!

no you dont have a hair problem your asian ...........it sounds like you have preety hiar an man i wish i had strait hair .oh and try getting some mouse or gell(if they even sell it in your country)it should stay up with that your welcome

you should try using gels or molding wax stuff, either garneir or if you dont mind price bed head

Source(s): myself

try teasing your hair.

It will give it volume and maybe be easier to put it up.

Look for instructions on youtube. just type in "how to tease hair".

use some really strong gel

same with me

i tease it