I'm filing my state taxes - do I just send the same form that I did for federal?

I already e-filed my federal taxes, with the 1040EZ form. So now all I have to do is print that form and mail it to the state agency, right?


Okay, that makes sense... Now where do I find the form (for Arkansas)?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you will file the state with it's own forms. You can find them by clicking on the link below.


    Christine EA Master Tax Advisor

    This advice was prepared based on our understanding of the tax law in effect at the time it was written as it applies to the facts that you provided.


  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    No, there's nothing on the 1040EZ that mentiones how much was withheld to the state, or whether the state owes you a refund.

    Therefore, each state has its own tax forms, which you fill out after you finish with the federal taxes.

  • 1 decade ago

    The state form is different from the federal

  • 1 decade ago

    No the State has their own form for you to file

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.