i need a credit loan of 6,000 butt i have bad credit and its for a operation that i need done what is good?

i need the money for a operation of Tubal Reversal Surgery and i need help finding a good loan that is able to help me....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Danny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you serious ? I know you are selfish by your question .. To be sure I understand you :

1. You want a tubal reversal.

2. You have bad credit that will prevent you from getting a loan..

3. If you cannot afford an operation that you state will cost $ 6,000.00 ( I question that ) who do you think is dumb enough to even considering loaning you that money..

4. What type of job do you have and how much is your annual net , not gross ?

5. If the reason for your reversal is to be able to have a child , where is your brain ?

6. Children are very expensive over the 18 years they will be in your care , have you thought of that ?

7. Do you own or are you at least buying your home ?

8. You left out if you are married or not...

9. I won't waste anymore time as I feel this is falling on deaf ears..

Source(s): Retired Senior Bank Collector
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The doctor will tell you if they have financing.

On the other hand, if you can't afford an operation, how will you afford a child? Maybe you need to spend a year or two working on improving your credit? Or just saving up? $10 a day will pay for your operation in 20 months.

• 1 decade ago

No money, bad credit, and you want to try to reverse sterilization surgery? Really?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh you are ridiculous.

You want to have a baby yet you have horrible credit and no money. Really smart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why do you want to have children if you can't afford to take care of them? Are you an American?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is elective? The surgeon has sources.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.