i need a credit loan of 6,000 butt i have bad credit and its for a operation that i need done what is good?

i need the money for a operation of Tubal Reversal Surgery and i need help finding a good loan that is able to help me....

• Danny
    Favorite Answer

Are you serious ? I know you are selfish by your question .. To be sure I understand you :

1. You want a tubal reversal.

2. You have bad credit that will prevent you from getting a loan..

3. If you cannot afford an operation that you state will cost $ 6,000.00 ( I question that ) who do you think is dumb enough to even considering loaning you that money..

4. What type of job do you have and how much is your annual net , not gross ?

5. If the reason for your reversal is to be able to have a child , where is your brain ?

6. Children are very expensive over the 18 years they will be in your care , have you thought of that ?

7. Do you own or are you at least buying your home ?

8. You left out if you are married or not...

9. I won't waste anymore time as I feel this is falling on deaf ears..

Source(s): Retired Senior Bank Collector

The doctor will tell you if they have financing.

On the other hand, if you can't afford an operation, how will you afford a child? Maybe you need to spend a year or two working on improving your credit? Or just saving up? $10 a day will pay for your operation in 20 months.

No money, bad credit, and you want to try to reverse sterilization surgery? Really?

Oh you are ridiculous.

You want to have a baby yet you have horrible credit and no money. Really smart.

Why do you want to have children if you can't afford to take care of them? Are you an American?

This is elective? The surgeon has sources.