Anyone remember name of TV movie from 90's involving 3 boys and unintended death of a teenage girl?

I am trying to remember the name of a movie, which I think was made for TV, involving 3 boys and a teenage girl whose death they accidently cause. Think the movie was on in the 90's the plot involves a teenage girl who is picked up by an older man in his pickup truck one evening. As I recall, he takes her out to a remote location and attempts to have his way with her sexually, but she escapes. After the girls runs away from the mans truck, as I remember it is raining and she eventually comes across a house where 3 teenage boys are hanging out for the night and she begs them to let her take refuge there. The boys let her in. I don't remember the specifics of what happens next, but one of the boys tells the other two he's going to make out with the girl in an attempt to convice her to have sex with him. However, when he starts making his moves on her, the girl goes into a panic attack and dies. The three boys are in shock at what happened and while I don't remember the specifics of what happened next, I remember that they all agreed to cover up the girls death. I remember that they keep her death covered up for several years, but eventually something happens that causes their cover up to come unraveled and their events of that night are eventually found out.

Does anyone remember seeing this movie on TV and remember the name of it and the year it was on?

Favorite Answer

Celebrity (1984 TV miniseries)

aka Tommy Thompson's Celebrity

IMDb review:

The story revolves around three Texas teenage friends who grow up to be famous, or infamous, and have some skeletons in the closet, including murder. Ben Masters is the most level-headed of the boys and grows up to be a world famous journalist. Joseph Bottoms plays the troubled jock who doesn't turn out to be a sports star, but instead becomes a closeted, famous actor. Michael Beck plays the sinful villain of the bunch who becomes a televangelist who starts to become cult-like. // Also in the cast are Claude Akins, Debbie Allen, Ned Beatty, Jerry Hardin, Tess Harper, Hal Holbrook, Dinah Manoff, Kelli Maroney, Ben Masters, River Phoenix and James Whitmore.

IMDb review excerpt:

Three guys were involved in a rape when they were young. The crime is covered up, and the guys grow up and go their separate ways.

As I recall, the girl makes her way to the cabin, where the guys are celebrating~maybe their graduation. After the attack, they dump the girl's body. It's been a long time since I've seen this, but your description sounds like this miniseries. I know that it does not match "Stir of Echoes" except for the rape of a girl; there's no pickup truck, and the girl is outright murdered and buried in the walls of the house, which is in a neighborhood, not in the countryside.

• harvis

a million. Jacob 2. Ethan 3. Michael 4. Alexander 5. William 6. Joshua 7. Daniel 8. Jayden 9. Noah 10. Anthony 11. Christopher 12. Aiden 13. Matthew 14. David 15. Andrew sixteen. Joseph 17. Logan 18. James 19. Ryan 20. Benjamin 21. Elijah 22. Gabriel 23. Christian 24. Nathan 25. Jackson 26. John 27. Samuel 28. Tyler 29. Dylan 30. Jonathan 31. Caleb 32. Nicholas 33. Gavin 34. Mason 35. Evan 36. Landon 37. Angel 38. Brandon 39. Lucas 40. Isaac 40-one. Isaiah 40 two. Jack 40 3. Jose 40 4. Kevin 40 5. Jordan 40 six. Justin 40 seven. Brayden 40 8. Luke 40 9. Liam 50. Carter fifty one. Owen fifty two. Connor fifty 3. Zachary fifty 4. Aaron fifty 5. Robert fifty six. Hunter fifty seven. Thomas fifty 8. Adrian fifty 9. Cameron 60. Wyatt sixty one. Chase sixty two. Julian sixty 3. Austin sixty 4. Charles sixty 5. Jeremiah sixty six. Jason sixty seven. Juan sixty 8. Xavier sixty 9. Luis 70. Sebastian seventy one. Henry seventy two. Aidan seventy 3. Ian seventy 4. Adam seventy 5. Diego seventy six. Nathaniel seventy seven. Brody seventy 8. Jesus seventy 9. Carlos eighty. Tristan eighty one. Dominic eighty two. Cole eighty 3. Alex eighty 4. Cooper eighty 5. Ayden 86. Carson 87. Josiah 88. Levi 89. Blake ninety. Eli ninety one. Hayden ninety two. Bryan ninety 3. Colton ninety 4. Brian ninety 5. Eric ninety six. Parker ninety seven. Sean ninety 8. Oliver ninety 9. Miguel a hundred. Kyle those are all very magnificent names:) wish i helped

• Nikki

Yes it was with Kevin Bacon.. Stir of Echoes was the name!