Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Am i a good popper?(video included)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7QcL3o3_4

Youtube thumbnail

I dont like my body waves. they seem sloppy..i want them to be smooth..you know..like that popper "salah"

Update:

also..i feel like i run out of moves to do..i dont know what to do next and then i do somethin stupid

(im the girl that goes first)

Update 2:

is my lil brother a good break dancer?

(he goes second)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im a popper as well so il help you. You have to learn to "hit" or "pop" better. It just looks like your moving. Your arm waves are good but your body waves need work. You should learn some iscolations (i cant spell it) too. Just head iscolations youls add so much to your dance. Your bro has good footwork but has to work on more moves then just the handstand. After a while, it gets old (no offence). I don't mean to offend you if I did, I'm just trying to help. Keep popping and good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG!!!??? You are sooo good I can't do that to save my life. Well if you think seems sloppy try wearing...sleeker clothers. I know you were outside and I don't mean that in a bad way just saying, ya no?

• 1 decade ago

GIRL I GIVE U 100 THUMBS UP DAMN WOW U HELLA GOOD THO N I DONT THINK WE AN NOTICE WHEN U RUN OUTTA STEPS ONLY IF UR FACE SAYS IT BUT YOUR LIL BROTHER IS SO DAMN CUTE AND I HONESTLY THINK HES NOT THE BEST HES LITTLE THO AND HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN BUT HE IS STARTIN TO LOK GOOD

• 1 decade ago

You're not bad. You need to make it more fluid and looser. You look really awkward. You are too stiff. You also need more energy. You have the steps. . . Now just work on perfecting them.

Source(s): myself (I am a dancer)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

WOW. i cant do anything like that! and your bro isnt too bad!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

holy crap!!! ur AMAZING! ur sooo good.......

Source(s): MY EYES!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.