Mac or Toshiba laptops/computers?

Looking for laptop or computer. Would you rather purchase a mac or toshiba. Why or why not?

Best Answer

I guess the OS isn't an issue since you can install Windows on a Mac also. It depends on your budget. If you want to pay less and get more, I would recommend a Toshiba laptop. You can go online and compare the specification between a Mac and a Toshiba laptop. For $999, you get 2GB of RAM on a Mac. While you can get 3-4GB of RAM on a Toshiba. That's just an example. Reading a laptop review can help you a lot.

They are two completely different notebook types. Apple makes Macbooks which runs Mac OSX as the *primary* OS, while Toshiba is a Microsoft Windows based notebook PC. But as far as the brands go, I’d say both are equally good. Especially if you buy a high end Toshiba noteebok. Not those $500 ones. However Apple might have a slight edge. p.s : Toshiba is a Japanese brand name while Apple is a U.S brand name, but most probably both are made in China. Apple macbooks are made by Asus (which is a Taiwan based company with factories in taiwan and China). This is in responce to skendose's silly answer.

I have a Toshiba laptop and it's a bit crappy. Once you have a lot of documents saved, it becomes really slow even if you're not using the internet. However, PCs are very easy to use compared to macs. Good things about macs are they pretty much don't have any viruses and are fast but they are very complicated to use. Also, if you love playing computer games, mac has very limited games compared to PC. Overall, i would recommend a mac.

nothing is better then Mac, there alittle pricey, but you have to pay for the best.i 'm not to sure about toshiba, but maybe try a dell, there good and there not as pricey. i was going to get mac bu couldn't afford it so i got a dell mini instead.

Source(s): my brother

My personal preference is a Mac. The main reason I buy Mac's is because they can't get viruses, so you don't have to worry about anti-virus software. I also like them because they are easy to operate.

MAC! definetly! they are much better and faster than toshiba :) plus they have the new earth friendly ones that you should def. consider!

Mac because they have more battery time and dont use up much energy

get a mac,i have a toshiba and its a peice of s.h.i.t.

Mac. They're more reliable and less likely to crash on you. (:

mac. so much better

i have one and i never put it down