My Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner isn't working. Please Help?

I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo and when I open Epson Scan a pop up comes up saying "EPSON Scan cannot be started. Please use the Troubleshooting Assistant to solve the problem. Do you want to open the Troubleshooting Assistant?" I opened the trobleshooting assistant and it didn't help. I went... show more I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo and when I open Epson Scan a pop up comes up saying "EPSON Scan cannot be started. Please use the Troubleshooting Assistant to solve the problem. Do you want to open the Troubleshooting Assistant?" I opened the trobleshooting assistant and it didn't help. I went on the user's guide and did what it said. When ever I press Epson Scan or the scan button that pop up comes and I tried everything I can think of. If anyone knows how to fix this can you Please Help me. Thank You!