promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

NBA:Who do you think will have a better NBA career:Blake Griffin or Michael Beasley?

Greg Monroe how describe him,his playing style and compare him with Oden,who will have a better NBA career

Answer this please

11 Answers

Relevance
  • UCLA!
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Blake Griffin

He will be the best player in his team because Kings probably will draft him,even though Kings have K-Mart

Beasley will always been 2nd player in his team,unless Wade leaves (Never)

Greg Monroe,IDK much but I have to say Oden will have better career than him

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beasley needs to step it up on his defensive and rebounding. If he played better defensive and hit the boards more there is no reason that he should not start in the place of Udonis Haslem. As of now it appears that Blake Griffin is a better rebounder that Beasley. Lastly, Blake Griffin seems to be more mature then Beasley which is a plus. Beasley has had some character issues in the past.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Beasley

• yopp
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you may no longer evaluate numbers, there became greater skills in college final twelve months. Beasley i admire greater useful at this ingredient, Griffin pastime isn't that astonishing, he's only larger then everybody else suitable now, interior the pro's everybody is like him each night. he gets overwhelmed. Beasley have been given pastime a minimum of, sturdy shooter. Griffin might get greater useful and that i visit consume humble pie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Michael Beasley for sure.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I can't really decide right now because Griifin has not played in the NBA. it's too early to tell in my opinion. both had great college careers.

Greg Monroe is like a Chris Bosh type player, 6'10" can play PF & C.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well seeing that Blake Griffin is not even in the league yet i have to say Mike Beasly...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither.. both will be a big flop, beasly already is considering hes buried in the bench.. but I think if beasly leaves to a team like the bucks or kings, hed be better

• 1 decade ago

I can't really decide right now because Griifin has not played in the NBA. it's too early to tell in my opinion. both had great college careers

• 1 decade ago

M. BEASLEY FOR SURE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.