OIM's Cricket Quiz [6]?

Difficulty - very easy

Name this player

http://specials.rediff.com/cricket/2006/dec/20badr...

nice bala...

unlucky Badri!

Best Answer

subramaniam badrinath of tamil nadu and chennai super kings.

think its my first BA from ur questions.

Siddarth Kaul? Edit-Saurasish Sukanta Lahiri? Edit-Sourav Chandidas Ganguly? Balapuwaduge Ajantha Winslo Mendis? Edit-Salman Butt? edit-Ashok Bhimchandra Dinda nicely carried out 22 BTW OIM how do this figures make you comprehend which participant you're speaking approximately? First i presumed that it exchange right into a participant of age 24 then i presumed that it exchange right into a participant with 24 letters in his call. Oh oh,appears like we've a controversy right here. OIM-Make yet another quiz and ask an identical question.that question could only be responded with the help of 22 and crXssfire.Then only you are able to ascertain to who you may desire to grant BA. I additionally did no longer see who responded it first.greater suitable to dodge confusion provide yet another participant's stats or some thing corresponding to this. adult males,you are able to attempt my quiz#103.nonetheless no person have been given ultimate answer.with the help of mistake I had pronounced that Black mamba has have been given it.attempt that quiz in case you have time. Wow,purely one million or 2 s distinction b/w 22 and crXssfire.It jogged my memory of OIM's until now quiz the place he have been given 3 solutions interior of 10 s.

Badrinath

Source(s): I like the easy Q. Does not matter I saw it now.

22 , it is hurting to u.

Well done BALA

nice quick answer

Source(s): kashikooler979.brain

Damn, I missed it.