Hong asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

改文法-The most valuable one

我已收集了許多世界各地的郵票,其中最珍貴的一張是我叔叔在非洲當義工寄給我的。

I've collected a lot stamps from whole the world. The most valuable one which was sent by my uncle when he was being a volinteer in Africa.

請幫我改英文的文法。Thanks!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have a lot of stamp collections from the world, the most valuable one comes from my uncle when he was a volunteer in Africa.

因為你沒講叔叔是否還繼續當義工,所以用過去是即可

Source(s): 自己
  • nung

I've collected a lot stamps from all over the world. The most valuable one was sent by my uncle when he was working as a volunteer in Africa.

• ?

我已收集了許多世界各地的郵票,其中最珍貴的一張是我叔叔在非洲當義工寄給我的。

說明:1. 名詞 stamps 的前面的 a lot 要加 of。你也可以用 lots of(較不正式)或 many。

2. The most...,最高級形容詞,後面關係代名詞一定要用 that,不是 which。

3. 主要子句 The most...的動詞漏掉了,把one 改成 the one,前面補動詞 is就可以了。

修改如下:

I've collected a lot of stamps from around the world. The most precious of them all is the one that was sent by my uncle when he was being a volunteer in Africa.

Source(s): 自己

The following is the alteration I have made for you:

I've collected lots of stamps from all over the world.

The most valuable one was delivered by my uncle when

he had been a voluntary worker in Africa .

Glad to help!

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

Source(s): Grace TA's efforts