Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hong asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

改文法-The most valuable one

我已收集了許多世界各地的郵票,其中最珍貴的一張是我叔叔在非洲當義工寄給我的。

I've collected a lot stamps from whole the world. The most valuable one which was sent by my uncle when he was being a volinteer in Africa.

請幫我改英文的文法。Thanks!

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a lot of stamp collections from the world, the most valuable one comes from my uncle when he was a volunteer in Africa.

因為你沒講叔叔是否還繼續當義工,所以用過去是即可

Source(s): 自己
  • nung
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've collected a lot stamps from all over the world. The most valuable one was sent by my uncle when he was working as a volunteer in Africa.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

我已收集了許多世界各地的郵票,其中最珍貴的一張是我叔叔在非洲當義工寄給我的。

I've collected a lot stamps from whole the world. The most valuable one which was sent by my uncle when he was being a volinteer in Africa.

說明:1. 名詞 stamps 的前面的 a lot 要加 of。你也可以用 lots of(較不正式)或 many。

2. The most...,最高級形容詞,後面關係代名詞一定要用 that,不是 which。

3. 主要子句 The most...的動詞漏掉了,把one 改成 the one,前面補動詞 is就可以了。

修改如下:

I've collected a lot of stamps from around the world. The most precious of them all is the one that was sent by my uncle when he was being a volunteer in Africa.

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

The following is the alteration I have made for you:

I've collected lots of stamps from all over the world.

The most valuable one was delivered by my uncle when

he had been a voluntary worker in Africa .

Glad to help!

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

Source(s): Grace TA's efforts
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.