DUDE, total hot girl was staring and smiling at me and I didn't know what to do?

Yehh, today I decided to dress more "sharp" as I usually do when I come from a shopping weekend, and this chick on the city bus was staring at me and smiling when i just looked in her direction, and when I made eye contact with her, she STILL smiled and kept contact with me. I just look away in... show more Yehh, today I decided to dress more "sharp" as I usually do when I come from a shopping weekend, and this chick on the city bus was staring at me and smiling when i just looked in her direction, and when I made eye contact with her, she STILL smiled and kept contact with me. I just look away in nervousness and confusion as I'm used to ppl looking down or something when they do that. I've never seen her before(goes to my school prob) and it was on teh city bus.

What does this mean? It looked creepy as hell. I swear, if this is a good thing, I'm just gonna come up to her and say something and kiss her if she's crazy. and how exactly do i react? i havent done this before. keep in mind we're high school kids here(15-17 years old). And it was a hela crowded bus as we were standing in somewhat far distance.