DUDE, total hot girl was staring and smiling at me and I didn't know what to do?

Yehh, today I decided to dress more "sharp" as I usually do when I come from a shopping weekend, and this chick on the city bus was staring at me and smiling when i just looked in her direction, and when I made eye contact with her, she STILL smiled and kept contact with me. I just look away in nervousness and confusion as I'm used to ppl looking down or something when they do that. I've never seen her before(goes to my school prob) and it was on teh city bus.

What does this mean? It looked creepy as hell. I swear, if this is a good thing, I'm just gonna come up to her and say something and kiss her if she's crazy. and how exactly do i react? i havent done this before. keep in mind we're high school kids here(15-17 years old). And it was a hela crowded bus as we were standing in somewhat far distance.

Favorite Answer

Well besides **** your pants...see snl...you should probably make sure she was not getting all hot and bothered by the calvin kline add behind you on the bus...if not go for it...run up and kiss the **** OUT OF HER...totally not weird at all...if all else fails scope her prof. and stalk her till she is forced to talk to you...aka add her on facebook

Source(s): Saturday Night Live, Facebook, Disney

I'd have told her to take a picture; it lasts longer. Treat her like a second-class citizen and you're likely to leave there with her phone number. Treat her with any kind of respect at all and she'll leave SKIDMARKS trying to get away from you.

that was the money you could save on GEICO!

SERIOUSLY SHE MIGHT OF THOUGHT YOU WERE CUTE. if you do see her in your school go up to her and say hey didnt i see you on the bus couple of days ago? if she says yes say i thought so and say how are you doing. Maybe ask her to hang out one day. or just say hey and walk away. See what happens.

Had the same thing happen to me. Don't make the same mistake I made. Go up and talk to her. She won't bite.

maybe that girl have a crush on you if that girl is hot you should approach her and get her mobile #.

try searching her down