COUNTRY SONGS! I am looking for some good country songs..?

I'm looking for some good country songs. Preferably from female artists due to my already wide selection of male artists. (please no Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jo Dee Messina, Kellie Pickler, Gretchen Wilson because I have all their songs already :D) Also if you could, please try to make the songs not... show more I'm looking for some good country songs. Preferably from female artists due to my already wide selection of male artists. (please no Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jo Dee Messina, Kellie Pickler, Gretchen Wilson because I have all their songs already :D) Also if you could, please try to make the songs not "oldies" and more newer songs, unless you have a really good one thats an older song then thats fine to.
THANKS!
ps. 10p reward for best and most songs (if you only give a couple songs and they are super good then thats fine to)