Do you take Obama seriously (after the Jay Leno appearance)?

Is it just me or...

Do you take Obama seriously?

He seems to be the first president i cannot take seriously

He looks to young, he panders to teenagers

He just went to Jay Leno . What's next, America idol?

Do you also have problems to take him seriously?

Best Answer

The Leno appearance did not affect my complete lack of respect and regard for Obama. He is undignified. He is the "American Idol" president. He was elected by voters who, by virtue of their ignorance, should not be allowed to vote.

He has no respect for American institutions. He has no respect for the military. His wife is worse. Her interview in Women's Health magazine, entitled "Secrets to My Sexy Marriage" nearly pushed me off the edge.

These people are classless trash. There is no evidence to support any claim otherwise.

I've never had cause to take Curious George seriously in the first place; he will go down in history as the socialist moron who got elected because the color of his skin. Funny how there was so much griping by Dems about GWB supposedly being elected just because he was Bush's son and yet these same mentally incompetent Dems are proud of the fact that they voted for Obama and successfully got him into office just because they wanted a black president for the sake of having a black president.

Gimme a break This is what it took?????? Aren't You just a little pissed that ABC , NBC , CBS ect didn't do anything during the campaigns except campaign shamelessly for him for free? Take that, the fact that he raised WAY more money than ever before(after first saying he'd go with public financing then backing out when he saw what a war chest he was building, another fact the networks reported on the "by the way " page), The lame *** job McCain did of pointing all this out,, and he wins 52.5 to 47.5 ... What a landslide!!!!!1 What a mandate (not a san-fransisco or massachusetts man-date).

i've got not had reason to take Curious George heavily interior the 1st place; he will bypass down in historical past because of the fact the socialist moron who have been given elected because of the fact the colour of his epidermis. humorous how there become plenty griping by Dems approximately GWB supposedly being elected basically because of the fact he become Bush's son and yet those comparable mentally incompetent Dems are pleased with the undeniable fact that they voted for Obama and effectively have been given him into workplace basically because of the fact they needed a black president for the sake of having a black president.

Curious George? Wow. I wonder what was so great about the George Bush administration? Did you actually take the last 8 years serious? The American educational system is really ridiculous.

• Mark M

Yes I have taken him seriously from day one because I knew if he got elected we were in serious trouble and looks like those of us who opposed him and his drones were right we are in for a long four years so yes I do take him seriously because he scares me

Source(s): It's not right vs left it's right vs wrong

He is after his popularity. More appearance, more popular. This guy is a celebrity. He can't speak without his teleprompter because he doesn't know.

He wrote a few books, make a few premeditated speeches and became the president. No experience, no problem, we'll give him slacks. People are still saying "give him time". Arrrrrr!

Not from the very start when he first ran. I really thought it was a joke, a man with 141 days of experience running for president, No way. Thanks to ACORN and idiots, we got him. It shows just how powerful the socialists have become in America.

• y n

i never could see him as a president. but if he gets these programs through congress you can kiss America goodbye.

The Tonight Show's demographic doesn't trend towards the younger demo. But I doubt you'd take him seriously no matter what he does or does not do, so it's pretty pointless to try and convince you otherwise.