smith b asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

How to take legal action against expedia?

How to take legal action against expedia for not refund my money back to my credit card?

purchase a ticket on expedia for international travel in january 2009, however date was change without my knowledge, when i called to confirm few day prior to departure thats when i found out that dates have being change by the airline. I ask expedia to refund my money becuase no other dates will be conducive for me. expedia agreed but now they are telling me that the airline is not wanting to reufund it becuase i used part of the ticket which i know with a proof that i did not. because i have not travel yet. my credit card has being charged already. i contacted the airline, but they refuse to talk to me since i didnot purchase ticket directly from them..

• Stuart
    Favorite Answer

Here's how to get in touch with Expedia.

Expedia Inc.

3150 139th Avenue SE

Bellevue, WA 98005

United States

Phone: 425-679-7200

Web Site: http://www.expediainc.com

Get in touch with a manager and explain your situation.

- Stuart

• Dan

You need to talk to an attorney in your town. I would also register a complaint with the International Air Transport Association. You will need to give both of these specific documentation and dates.

Regards,

Dan

call them--explain to them you will call fox news and also ,youll get into contact with every source of newspapers,and will go to the small claims court and file for a suit for deceptive practices with a suit for 20,000 would be quite acceptable

Good luck. I suggest you keep trying, and if all else fails - go to the media. Best wishes.