Turning off On-Board video card?

I purchased a new motherboard a week ago. This board came with an on-board video card. I have a PCI-E card that I want to use. It works great with small programs and light graphic video games. However, whenever I try to play anything with intense graphics the computer randomly restarts. It's not... show more I purchased a new motherboard a week ago. This board came with an on-board video card. I have a PCI-E card that I want to use. It works great with small programs and light graphic video games. However, whenever I try to play anything with intense graphics the computer randomly restarts. It's not overheating and the card and motherboard have the latest drivers. I tried reinstalling the game. The only thing I can figure is I need to turn off the on-board video card. I'm afraid it might have some memory allocated to it.
I checked in Bios and the on board card is nowhere to be found. I see the on-board sound card but not the video card. I checked under device manager and I couldn't find it there either.

Anyone know a different way to disable this on-board video card?

If I boot up using the on-board video card (remove the PCI-E card), will that activate the on-board and allow me to disable it?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130217

I know its a cheapy.
Update: again, please note it is not in the bios. It might appear in the bios if I take the PCIE video card out and use the on-board one. But I am getting opinions before I do that.