Help me with this Batch File?

I want to make a batch file that will open my gmail account by clicking the icon the desktop. I know how to make a file that would take me to the gmail sign in, but how could I have it sign in for me every time I click the icon.

• caiman
    Favorite Answer

Have it open a link like this:

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLoginAuth?c...

BUT, change LOGIN to your username and PASSWORD to your password.

Obviously not a secure method, as anyone can see your password... but it goes away after the page loads. But people could still get it out of your batch file.

A very simple solution if you are the only one using your computer.

EDIT:

Due to the Y!A 'feature' of truncating the URL, you can't really see it. So, just copy the link and paste it somewhere for you to see the whole thing. (copy link location, copy link address, etc)

Let me know if you have issues writing the actual batch file.

You can sign in manually the first time, then use the "Remember me on this computer." feature in GMail. Other than that, you will be getting into some other scripting stuff that would require more advanced techniques (such as writing your own code to programatically sign you in, but this has a higher security risk )

Ratchetr is physically powerful: echo hi > try.txt "hi" is the content of the report "try.txt" is the region of the report use a single > to create your report or 2 >> to characteristic contents on your report echo international >> try.txt