Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 decade ago

why does it feel so good to take a big poop?

Favorite Answer

That feeling of relief when the big log exits your stressed out rectum. Your body does not want to hold in waste, it is just that, waste and your body cannot wait to get rid of it.

The pre-poop farts are the best as they smell the worst.

If you want to get back at someone you don't like, take the dump in the upper part of their toilet (upper decker). Then next time they flush it'll come out the toilet bottom and make a big mess.

I'm taking a dump right now, and it feels so good, especially when it's rock hard like my turd right now. I've been holding this in for a while now, and the sensation of a big hard log exiting my stressed out anus is incredible. It feels great because not only do you lose extra weight and your bowels are clean and relieved, but for men, the shy log rubs against your prostate (the male G-spot) every time when it's released. That's why I like the **** to be long and hard (no homo) because it feels so good when rubbing along the Prostate. Instead of rushing, enjoy it! I'm making the process of shitting go really slow right now, and the feeling of my stomach and bowels being emptied and relieved, the feeling of a long hard turd leaving me, and having my prostate rubbed by the hard turd at the same time created an unimaginable, wild, sometimes even orgasmic feeling. It just feels so ******* good right now.

Pooping also makes your stomach feel better. Drinking water is also the other thing to make the poop come out faster.

I think it's all the toxins, especially if you were constipated, that have left the body. One of my medications causes constipation big time. Pill laxatives didn't work so I had to "go the other route". The movement I had as the result of that was, well ... if only someone could bottle that feeling!

There are few things in this world that I enjoy more than a good dump. The feeling I get when a nice fresh turd moves out of my rectum, clears my sphincter and falls into the water with a satisfying plop is one of sheer euphoria and peaceful tranquility.

A particularly large bowel movement can trigger the vagus nerve which, in turn, can drop your blood pressure and heart rate, and give you the chills.

I felt that on Tuesday. I was squeezing my butt cheeks like crazy on the way home from choir practice. The minute I hit the toilet, it all came out. I felt immense relief.

It's a realise of extra weight like carrying a heavy bag or holding weights the offload feels really nice

A girl i know takes some laxative pills and likes the feeling from it making her poop...

Because you have nerve endings in your rectum that CAN make something going out feel really good.

pooping is the best. Make sure to drink plenty of water.