What is the best brand of canned pineapple?

I like the fresh stuff, but it goes bad too quickly on me, and my wife doesn't care for it so much. Has anyone found a brand of canned pineapple that tastes good?
Update: Well, I am going to try a couple brands out tomorrow, as I just ran out of my "fresh" pineapple today. The last time I had canned pineapple, though, I remember I didn't like it so much. Too salty and stale tasting. Had it back when I was a kid (in the 80's) and it set me off pineapple ever since.... show more Well, I am going to try a couple brands out tomorrow, as I just ran out of my "fresh" pineapple today. The last time I had canned pineapple, though, I remember I didn't like it so much. Too salty and stale tasting. Had it back when I was a kid (in the 80's) and it set me off pineapple ever since. Pity, though. I really like the taste of this fresh one that I cut. (That and I read somewhere that pineapple actually improves your body's natural smell.... Well, we'll see, I suppose.) Thanks for your answers so far. I got Dole and the Wholefoods 365 brand. The 365 brand has less ingredients, but nothing in the Dole looks unnatural.