Help deciding What to major in?

Help deciding what career...? I need help deciding what career to major in. I know that I should be able to help myself but sometimes a little feedback doesnt hurt. Ok. Well. I am in college. I am almost done with my core classes. The classes that I seem to enjoy more are sociology, women studies etc I got... show more Help deciding what career...?
I need help deciding what career to major in. I know that I should be able to help myself but sometimes a little feedback doesnt hurt.
Ok. Well. I am in college. I am almost done with my core classes. The classes that I seem to enjoy more are sociology, women studies etc
I got A's in those classes.
Sometimes when I am by myself I like to read about
human trafficking, psychopaths, female genital mutilation, and all those kinds of scary social stuff. I am also good at motivating people. I like to give advice on their careers and lives.
I was thinking about majoring in career counseling but I don't know if it's the correct career since there are all kinds of counseling careers
sociology, human services, social worker etc (but i am bad at math)

I also don't mind writing lately i am curious about Journalism(more like writing in magazines) but i haven't taken those clases so i don't think it counts.

I don't know i am a confused kid. Any advice? I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks:)