i was reading the story jane eyre and....?

I was reading the story jane eyre by Charlotte Bronte ,

and my dog like.. destroyed my book, i was in like the 6th chapter

i bought it in newyork im in florida now , and no stores have it in my area,

just wondering,

can you at least tell me how the story ended , any achievements that jane made?

any changes?

Did she become a writer or something?

like things she did by the end of the book,

because i doubt ill get the book anytime soon

Favorite Answer

No, Jane did not become a writer. She became an excellent student at Lowood and became a governess. Adele was the natural (bastard) child of Mr. Rochester of Thornfield Hall. During her time at Thornfield, Jane and Rochester fall in love. They are about to get married when Jane discovers that Mr. R is already married and his first wife is insane. He begs Jane to stay, but she runs away. Jane discovers some long lost cousins and an inheritance, and make peace with the other cousins whom she had lived with as a child. At one point, Jane hears the anguished cry of Mr. Rochester calling her and she returns to Thornfield Hall. The insane wife burned it down and died in the fire. Mr Rochester is injured, blinded, and still in love with Jane. She still loves him too. The book ends with Jane telling the reader that Mr. Rochester has recovered enough of his vision to see that their son has inherited his large, dark eyes.

Source(s): "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte

Are you kidding? That dog ate the rest 32 chapters? Maybe you should take him to a vet. That appetite for classic books could prove unhealthy in the long run. Lol!

And you had only read the first 6 chapters? Are you sure you would have finished that book despite the dog-eating incident?

Wow! Florida must have been a poor reading state if you can not find a copy of Jane Eyre anywhere!

By the way have you ever heard of an e-text? They are dog-bite-free!

well ive never read that book be4 but i thnk you can get it from a bok website like

www.freeebooks.com