Who do I need to contact to get a Michigan state sales tax # for selling products online?

Do people ordering online from other states have to pay us sales tax? Thanks!

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 1 decade ago

    you need to contact the IRS of a tax id first then Michigan dept of revenue and as for other states paying sales tax that is if you are a drop ship or ship from home business but the irs could better answer that question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.