I need a bebo name, Plz give me ideas?

You know how people have their names on bebo like

Livi Lethal

Briana Brutal

Renae Razorblade

Stuff like that, i cant think of a cool/unique/unusual "e" word to go with ellen

Can someone help me out??

Thnx Bye x

Favorite Answer

Regally He rides to the rescue of the repressed, his resplendent regalia radiating resilience, a rakish renegade rising to retain and renew the ruined ramparts of this reprehensible repository of rancorous repugnance, the internet. The rulers of what is reportedly reality rage to retain their regal right to reject the reverie of the rabble and restrict the reach of our recognition. The rank-and-file require a ringleader to rip right through the repulsive rhetoric of those referred to as rex or regina before they would riot and rise.

The riposte rings and resonates round the realm as He renders his robust resolve to repel the reprobates. His role is a rogue’s remit, receiving no remuneration or respect. Reluctantly but resoundingly his roar rallies the riffraff. They rush recklessly to redress the ruptures and rips rent by rectors and republican rent-boys alike. He retires to his residence to remain, resting and recuperating to return when required, when the ramifications of his response are no longer renowned, for it is not reputation which he reveres. It is rectitude. He refers to himself as RBX.

Alliteration is easy. Maybe you should try harder.

Ellen Emopee

Ellen Eyegasam

• ?

diana | twelve | brunette hair,brown eyes| + summer, shops, animals, sunnies, beach, life, fones, computer, bebo, family, belts, music, year 7 , movies,comment me. New year new start o9. :D Bye now :) u can change some stuff if u dont like it i hope it helps

Easy Ellen

Ell in a Andbasket

This question just got owned by RBX and Digg.

Just call yourself Ellen Exotic.

Dora Digg

RBX, u r my hero

.

.

.

Ellen Engorged

:x

• Frankc

How about Ellen?

Good one RBX btw

V! At last you have attempted to make contact?!!