Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Any Love For 'The Jesus And Mary Chain'?

Favourite albums/songs?

My favourite album is 'Darklands'

Favourite Track: 'Just Like Honey'

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Rckets
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There’s a lot of love for JAMC as far as my little corner of the woods is concerned. One of the all time greatest bands, back when being indie used to mean something as opposed to being another Ting Tings.

Favorite Albums – Honey’s Dead, Psychocandy

Favorite Tracks – Taste of Cindy, Reverence. Teenage Lust, Come On, Happy When It Rains, Snakedriver

• Skip I
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just Like Honey got some love from the movie Lost In Translation, which was cool.

Head On is to me, one of the great classic alternative rock songs ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, the Jesus and Mary Chain. I got seriously drunk on Schaffer's at a JMC show at Roseland in NYC and passed out on the toilet. Anyway, I liked Reverence. Yes I know it was a huge hit and a rather obvious choice, but I was only a casual fan.

• 1 decade ago

Saw them in Seattle in the 80's nothing but love for them and their feedback drenched pop....

FA: Psychocandy

FT: Just Like Honey, Taste the floor, Happy when it rains, April Skies, Head on

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I like them

Favourite album : Psychocandy

Track: Taste of Cindy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

Favorite album: Darklands

Favorite Tracks: Reverence, Fall and others... I need to go back and listen to their albums again

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A whole hell of a lotta love for them! Great band. Just Like Honey is probably my favorite. Head On is good, too.

• 4 years ago

never understand april skies just like honey some candy talking you trip me up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I like them.

mine too is Darklands

• JOHN B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not my cup of tea>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.