If karma/God were real, then why do bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people?

As a child you don't really have a developed conscience or mind, yet I know many, including myself who got abused, then others who get sexually assaulted or punished, and grow up believing that's just the world they live in. I know of a total Ahole, who cares about nothing, but himself but he now has a job... show more As a child you don't really have a developed conscience or mind, yet I know many, including myself who got abused, then others who get sexually assaulted or punished, and grow up believing that's just the world they live in. I know of a total Ahole, who cares about nothing, but himself but he now has a job making 6 figures a year, and is more successful and gets more acclaim than his "good" counterparts.

Look at all the innocents slaughtered in wars throughout history. All the entrepreneur bankers, and war figures, and all sorts of people who shaped society according to "their" visions, not God's, and all the laws, regulations, and authorities we have to bow down to in this world, who don't have the slightest concept or care about God, yet they're allowed to thrive and always did.

I don't see God's power or divine force meddling with these affairs do you? Nope just humans with strong wills taking over, and those with lesser wills falling into line.

I just see absolutely no proof of any karma, what goes around comes around, or justice in this world. I personally try to have faith, and pick my battles carefully, and stand up for it, but it seems like a losing battle here.

It's easy to look up and ignore the world and be like "god god!" while you ignorantly look over all thats in front of you that was created by humans using human intellectual energy, not God.

Like the computer you type on, the healthcare you receive, your clothes, pretty much everything.

It's funny. We work for some corporation, or some place where it's not about God, but about the work you do, come back home to our homes built by builders, organizers, contractors, etc, that aren't there to do God's will either, but theirs and for their bosses, put money in a machine...(the atm)...and then choose a God to believe in of our own choice, and delude ourselves that we're somehow "saved"...and that alls well and God is in control (when in reality everything you did that day was actually to favor humans and yourself, not really God)....and all these other delusions.

there are so many reasons why I find it really hard to believe in God, and if all else fails, it's because this existence we're in right now is just so godless in so many ways, and so unfair,....that its hard to imagine that ANY god would allow this to go on as it is.

Not to be morbid but, if there was a God,..an all loving/fair/spiritual/blissful great God, then this world just by being here and existing, many of these people.....would be a TOTAL abomination to God.

Many of you are Americans...and haven't really experienced first hand war. I'm not originally from here, I'm from Europe and I've experienced parts of life that no one should.

Have you ever seen an innocent child walking around and then get sh0t in the head by a sniper? Believe me....its hard to believe in God and have any faith, when you really see how things are in this world.

And that's what I dislike most about many Christians and many other religious people. Many have no idea about life, many are just unhappy and bitter with themselves and other humans, so they turn to some "god," but they're not really qualified mentally, or even know what goes on around the world, to even have the slighest idea about how to even remotely define it.

It's like children who are like "bla bla the world sucks, god god god!"

lol.

Ignorant.
Update: And for those people preaching "our kingdom is not of this world," and how god doesn't interfere with human affairs,..then that God is cruel, because many pepole here on earth need him here. God as far as I'm concerned NEVER intervened here, and pretty much seems to have forgotten us or our... show more And for those people preaching "our kingdom is not of this world," and how god doesn't interfere with human affairs,..then that God is cruel, because many pepole here on earth need him here. God as far as I'm concerned NEVER intervened here, and pretty much seems to have forgotten us or our problems. It feels like a foresaken world, in many aspects.