Has anyone been getting annoying calls on your phone about a car warranty expiring?

I am on the national no call list and yet I still receive these calls, I dont even own a car! The last call I received from these people occurred around 4:00 a.m.! Can anyone tell me how to stop these people from calling?

I just did a Track on the last number to call me (201-842-8713) and it looks like it's coming from rutherford, New Jersey.

Favorite Answer

We've been getting "notices" in the mail 3 times a week. They are trying to prey on people who don't understand that it's not really an official notice from their dealer. I want to beat them with sacks full of hammers.

Wow yes I've been getting these calls too! the weird part is when I answer my phone, the machine is like "this is your final notice your car warranty is about to expire" then they call back 2 days later saying it's the "final notice" again... I'm not sure how to stop it either..

• donges

Helll, yeah! each damn day we get that decision! you recognize that's a gimmick or scam because of the fact the dealership isn't gonna run human beings all the way down to maintain their guarantee from expiring. and it fairly is consistently a automated message too! Mannn, we get maximum of damn annoying calls! there is one that comes, and that i merely ignore relating to the damn telephone because of the fact the telephone style is all zeroes! Like who interior the hellll has a telephone style with all zeroes?!

yes. Gosh. thats annoying yeah I get them all the time. And 4:00 AM!? thats insane. Threaten them with an attorny.

yes

yes i've been getn them at my house and my cel phone its justtt spam