Carter asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩修改推甄英文自傳

麻煩修改推甄英文自傳 謝謝(急! 急! 急!)

For lots of people, they regard their family as their mentors, and I am no exception. If I have achieved something, to give the credit where credit is due, I attribute it mostly to my family. My mother is a Professor, and my father is a Chinese Medical Doctor. My brother is now studying in Yen-Ping High School. My parents are all optimistic and open-minded. They always encourage me to take part in different kinds of recreational activities such as sports, chess and music. Therefore I cultivated variety kinds of interests. In sports, I like table tennis and baseball. I believe that having good health is the source of success in everything. Playing chess is also one of my favorite hobbies. They can freshen up my mind and brain. I like to listening songs; it can beautify my mind and make my life full of happiness.

When I notice my classmates depressed and discouraged, I always play the role of listening to and sharing sorrow with them. I hope to help them out of depression.

My favorite subjects are Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. I was also interested in experimental courses and research. I get a good score on AMC 12 test when I was in junior high school. I also passed the GEPT (General English Proficiency Test) in the level of Intermediate.

In my childhood, my dentist provided me the highest quality dental care in an enjoyable and relaxed surrounding. I gained the confidence to achieve not only complete dental health but also a beautiful smile. Therefore, I was deeply influenced by my dentists and enhanced my determination to be a human-centered dentist.

If I have the honor to get admitted to Taipei Medical University, School of Dentistry, I would make every effort to study about the courses of professional knowledge and skills along with appreciation of aestheticism and humanity. After graduation, I will choose advance studies overseas to major in basic science or clinical specialty dentist programs.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

For lots of people, they regard their family as their mentors, and <including me>. If I have achieved something, to give the credit where credit is due, I attribute it mostly to my family. My mother is a Professor, and my father is a Chinese Medical Doctor. My brother is now studying in Yen-Ping High School. My parents are all optimistic and open-minded. They always encourage me to take part in different kinds of recreational activities such as sports, chess and music. Therefore, I cultivated variety kinds of interests. In sports, I like table tennis and baseball. I believe that having good health is the <first step> of success in everything. Playing chess is also one of my favorite hobbies. They can freshen up my mind and brain. I like to <listen to> songs; it can beautify my mind and make my life full of happiness.

When I notice my classmates depressed and discouraged, I always <listen> to and <share> sorrow with them. I hope to help them out of depression.

My favorite subjects are Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. I <am> also interested in experimental courses and research. I <got> a good score on AMC 12 test when I was in junior high school. I also passed the GEPT (General English Proficiency Test) in the level of Intermediate.

Source(s): me

學任何語言不外乎就是要有恆心跟毅力

我覺得白天有工作的上班族特別適合線上學習英文

才不用下了班就急急忙忙趕著去補習班上課

光來回車程就省了1~2個小時,省下的時間可以多背好幾個單字

也可以輕鬆在家線上學英文,想學好英文的人這是一個很不錯的機會

用正確的方法一次把英文學起來!!

下面推薦的只要填表就可以免費試聽了喔

一、TutorABC 馬上體驗 http://adf.ly/sgm1i

二、English town 免費試聽 http://adf.ly/l9Q5V

二、Tutor4u空中美語免費試聽 http://adf.ly/sgksJ