Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wan Rong asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

研究所面試英文自我介紹 麻煩高手指點文法問題

Good afternoon Professors:

It is my great pleasure to have this opportunity to attend this interview.

My name is OOO, I am 23 years old and come from kaoushiung.

I Graduated from OOO school.

如果能有幸進入貴校希望能從中學習到許多行銷管理、人力資源管理,以及國際企業與策略管理等

相關管理技能,知識並加以活用,進而在這兩年中能培養自己成為具國際化且具有創意與獨立思考的有競爭力之專業經理人

If I have these honor to enter this school then I can practice from middle school to a lot of marketing management, human resources management, and such relevant management skills as international enterprises and tactics management,etc,and then I can train myself to become an internationalization and have intention; competitive professional manager with thinking independently in these two years

Futhermore, I was an club leader during my college; I believe it will be

Very helpful for this department.

麻煩高手幫忙指點相關英文文法錯誤....多謝...

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

請問是啥麼學校?

因為同常school是用在 國高中

如果是 之後的教育環境都最好用 institute, university,polytech..etc.

當然口語說school 也會聽的懂,但是你是要用來面試的..所以

Good afternoon Professors:

It is my great pleasure to have this opportunity to attend this interview.

My name is OOO, I am 23 years old and come from kaoushiung.

I graduated from OOO school.

上面這邊沒問題

接下來;

If I have the honor to enter this institute, I can learn and practice various marketing management, human resources management, as well as relevant management skills such as international enterprises and tactics management,etc. So in these two years I can then train myself to become an internationalized, competitive professional manager with creativity and independent thinking.

Futhermore, I was a club president in my college. I believe this experience will be very helpful for my future work at the department.

Source(s): corrected many autobios, orals, resumes..etc...amateur tho =]
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.