Best places for employer to find good telecommunications resumes (Boston/Worchester area)?

I'm doing some looking for my boss because we are trying to find a field technician in the Boston or Worcester MA area and cannot find any qualified ones. So far most resumes on Monster or craigslist seem to be computer/IT people or behind a desk type support people. We are looking for a tech to be in the... show more I'm doing some looking for my boss because we are trying to find a field technician in the Boston or Worcester MA area and cannot find any qualified ones. So far most resumes on Monster or craigslist seem to be computer/IT people or behind a desk type support people. We are looking for a tech to be in the field installing internet and VoIP service for businesses and working in ILEC CO's in a CLEC collocation environment. We are trying to find the perfect candidate before approaching HR as it will be an easy sell that way, which means we can't post the job on any boards quite yet, at least not the national ones like Monster, CareerBuilder, or HotJobs. Any ideas where to find resumes/candidates?
Update: hey telecom tech - it would be FT perm.
1 answer 1