women and men, do you find middle easterns attractive?

you can be a man or woman. im curious to know. i dont care about anything else just ur one word opinion or if u wanna add something else relevant to this question its ok.

and which is the most and least attractive race to u if u have any? (optional)

terra, im talking about physically not their attitude. i will tell u right now i didnt like many middle eastern men either because i saw some cockyness about them, but i did in other guys too. but middle eastern guys do tend to have a strange stand offish attitude i admit.

im middle eastern my self, of iraqi descent to be exact.

lol...thanks faith u r always complementing me. :) i think ur attractive too.

Favorite Answer

Very much so, esp. the men around my age. They have wonderful features (hair,eyes,skin). I would like to find a single one to date.

Well if you are a male model I wouldn't worry about it. Most women are smart enough to know hot comes in every color. I'm American and I find good looking middle eastern men attractive. But you said you've dated very very attractive white women so you know they find you attractive, don't you? Looking for an ego stroke? LOL

Middle Eastern women can be very attractive.

I do find middle easterners to be the least attractive. I do not like how they snap at you. They seem to be very impatient. I can count on one hand how many men I find attractive of middle eastern descent. Maybe if they improved their attitude I would like them better.

Mexicans are the most attractive.

Middle Easterners are very sexy to me. I especially like men from Egypt, Iran, and Lebanon, and Ive met a few sexy Kurds and a man from United Arab Emirates.

Yes middle easterns can be attractive. But asians not so much.

yes.oh mi goodness. especially meet the zohan( the movie) and some of the guys hanging out with zohan (adam sandler) were shhmexxiiii ...and the girls are gorgeous too

most: black and middle eastern

least: eastern asians.they aren't ugly at all. they're actually really really cute but like baby cute.not attractive

hell i'm from iran, and i'm sexy. i can't prove it, cause i dont have a real pic of myslef but i'll put one up sooner or later.

sure,there are beautiful women in every race.

They are hot! And Indians!

*drool*