Muslims, if an angel comes and tells you that the Qu'ran is wrong...?

Would you believe the angel, why or why not?
Update: es ay ar ay. Not at all the true Gabriel is an angel of God not doubt.
Update 2: I find this very interesting. Didn't Muhammad have to make this same decision?
Update 3: es ay ar ay. Please read the Bible. Gabriel is not a fallen angel. You may be confused because many Chrisitans believe the spirit that spoke ot Muhamamd who you call Gabriel is a fallen angel. Seems you guys believe the same as we do that an angel that disagrees with the word of God is a demon.
Update 4: zahid, interesting theory considering Muhammad did not have the Qu'ran when he met this spirit.
Update 5: بسم رب الحسین ░░░░░ K░░P
Wonder why Muhammad did not do the same?
Update 6: بسم رب الحسین ░░░░░ K░░P
If he did nto have teh Qu'ran..and tis supposed angel disagreed with the available word of God..How did he know? According to your answer heshould have called the angel satan for disagreeing with the scriptures.
Update 7: بسم رب الحسین ░░░░░ K░░P
So you are syaing if the spirit calls himself Jibril you would reject the Qu'ran?
Update 8: Salman, I am familiar with this story..Is your point that if an angel does a miracle in the name of Allah then he is indeed from Allah and can be trusted?
If this is true then If this supposed angel does the same and disagrees with the Qu'ran..then will you believe the angel over the Qu'ran?
Update 9: ²§ţŕÖŋģ° Thanks for the prayers. I'm not too interested in Michael H. Hart's oppinon on who is influential but I do find in interesting that he has Muhammad more influential than Christ when all of Muhammad's followers claim to believe in Jesus plus 2.6 billion Christians who do not beleive in... show more ²§ţŕÖŋģ° Thanks for the prayers.
I'm not too interested in Michael H. Hart's oppinon on who is influential but I do find in interesting that he has Muhammad more influential than Christ when all of Muhammad's followers claim to believe in Jesus plus 2.6 billion Christians who do not beleive in Muhammad.
Update 10: mohammedali basheer, Shouldn't Muhamamd then have done the same..
He spoke with a supposed angel who disagreed with the word of God..If you would not believe an angel that disagrees with your written word you believe is from God..should not Muhammad have done the same?
Update 11: Salman, My point..how does an angel disagree with the scriptures that was available to Muhammad?
You are saying if an angel came to you disagreeing wiht your written word fo God the angel is Satan..
This is EXA|CTLY what happened to Muhammad and he chose to believe the angel...correct?
Update 12: Natassia, :) I don;t think they are getting the double standard..It's okay that Muhamad chose to believe an angel over the word of God available to him..but these Muslims would not dare do that..hmm..They choose to follow the book that is from a man who did exactly what they will not do..ignore the book in... show more Natassia, :) I don;t think they are getting the double standard..It's okay that Muhamad chose to believe an angel over the word of God available to him..but these Muslims would not dare do that..hmm..They choose to follow the book that is from a man who did exactly what they will not do..ignore the book in favor of the angel..each one are saying if this happened to them they would consider this angel Satan...
Update 13: and yet the choose to follow the man who followed the angel...but they would not follow the angel over the book..?!!?!?
Update 14: بسم رب الحسین ░░░░░ K░░P How did Muhammad know this was the angel Gabriel? This is my point..whatever you choose to call this being it disagreed wiht the word fo God avvaialable to Muhamad and yet he believed this being over scripture..my point is you would not..so why are youf ollowing these teachings when you... show more بسم رب الحسین ░░░░░ K░░P

How did Muhammad know this was the angel Gabriel?
This is my point..whatever you choose to call this being it disagreed wiht the word fo God avvaialable to Muhamad and yet he believed this being over scripture..my point is you would not..so why are youf ollowing these teachings when you claim that you would choose scripture over angel? Muhammad did not he followed the angel over the scriptures.
Update 15: Salman, My point is not to say Muhammad was a fake..Muhammad could have genuinely believed this spirit and been wrong couldn't he?
My question is would you beleive an angel over the word of God and your answer is no..
Update 16: Salman, is your point that because the Qu'ran says angels can not lie then Muhammad should believe a being that claims to be an angel even before the Qu'ran existed he should have known this revelation from the Qu'ran???? If this is true that any being claiming to be an angel must be an angel and must... show more Salman, is your point that because the Qu'ran says angels can not lie then Muhammad should believe a being that claims to be an angel even before the Qu'ran existed he should have known this revelation from the Qu'ran????
If this is true that any being claiming to be an angel must be an angel and must be from God then you would have to believe any spirit that comes to you claiming to be an angel and disagreeing with your Qu'ran you should indeed reject the Qu'ran.
Update 17: Sorry Salman, the last comment was meant for mohammedali basheer
Update 18: A friendtoislam, How would Muhammad know of the teachings of Islam before he received them from Allah? The book that is Allah's word according to this Qu'ran is the Gospel and Torah. If an angel comes and disagrees with Allah's word..Do you think it good that Allah should disagree with the word of... show more A friendtoislam, How would Muhammad know of the teachings of Islam before he received them from Allah?
The book that is Allah's word according to this Qu'ran is the Gospel and Torah.
If an angel comes and disagrees with Allah's word..Do you think it good that Allah should disagree with the word of Allah in favor of the teachings of a spirit he first identified as a demon?
Muhamamd could not base his ideas of whether this spirit was good or bad on the Qu'ran..the Qu'ran did not exist.
Update 19: oops Do you think it good that MUHAMMAD should disagree with the word of Allah in favor of the teachings of a spirit he first identified as a demon?