Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

Whats your favorite clothing stores to buy your babies clothes at?

Pick 3 stores and list in order!

My FAVORITE store to buy my Daughters clothes at are:

Carters

Baby Gap

Oshkosh

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Osh Kosh

Children's Place (it's still new here in Canada)

Carters

• Walmart

Childrens Place

Gymboree

• 5 years ago

I am in love with second hand consignment shops just for kids - I have gotten some really cute things for my kids, great name brands and just a fraction of the cost - just last week I picked up a cute little one piece Gymboree outfit for my son - paid 2 dollars - looked like brand new. Found the matching socks for 50 cents too.

• K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

EBAY!

ebay

ebay :)

It really cheap and you can get cute little worn clothing items from all of the stores that people are mentioning. Not to mention you feel good because you're re-using resources and helping out another parent a little bit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think I've ever been able to get out of Wal-Mart without a new outfit for my daughter.

She also has quite a few things from Target.

But my all-time favorite is JC Penney. When they have sales there, we clean up. Their Okie Dokie separates routinely go on clearance for $2 or so. It turns out to be cheaper than Wal-Mart or Target!

Source(s): Mama to a 13-month-old.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wal-mart (they have cheap but cute clothes, :D).

Babies R Us.

Carters.

Alotta my sons clothes come from hand me downs, from my friend Kate's son, but if i do buy them, i usually buy from Wal-mart, but if i can't find what i'm looking for there then i'll look at Babies R Us or Carters or other stores that sell baby clothes if I can’t find it at either of those 2 stores.

:D.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Baby Gap

The Children's Place

Gymboree

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Childrens Place

Wal Mart

2nd hand stores...babyland, garage sales, goodwill, craigslist

Source(s): My daughter will be 2 next week, and I can still go through her clothes and tell you what has been bought brand new by me!!!
  • Hahah. Walmart and Target!! $3 onsies are amazingggggg.. They last good, and why pay soooooo much for something she'll grow right out of in a month or so?? haha

• 1 decade ago

I love the boutique shops - bub has plenty of hand me down target stuff (bonds onsies) so I can splurge.

I like Petit Bateau, Bebe and Jacadi.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.