Survey: Have you ever been to Arizona/Grand Canyon?

THANKS everyone for answers :) xxx

Update:

Hi Ashley just watching "A place in the sun" property show is there, would love to visit :)

Update 2:

Would love to visit & to also travel across America in one of those big shiny trucks haha :)

Update 3:

Julie my neighbour did that they rented a cool convertible & had a fantastic trip & went to those places, said was just brillliant, oh will be great..lucky you :)

Update 4:

Cloud you & I can do a Thelma & Louise haha :)

Update 5:

haha Ian ya nutter :) xxx

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yeah...

It's one of the biggest single thing besides the ocean and the sky that you can "see"...

It's pretty awesome...the size of it really can't be fully appreciated unless you stand on the edge of it...truly amazing place...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've said it so many times on here in answers i am just dying to get to the Grand Canyon and to see the Hoover Dam.My sister and hubby have been, along with Las Vegas the lucky things. I'd also love to travel across California/San Fransisco and Mexico as well.

• 1 decade ago

Yes 13 times and am going again in 15 days!! Only 2 times to the grand canyon though

• 1 decade ago

Hiya Mel, the answer..No not yet but we are doing a fly drive California next year for 3 weeks (been saving for it for over a year..still a long way to go) and we are going to go to Las Vegas and the grand canyon on the trip.it is so easy to drive in the states as we went to Florida last year and we had a car and seen most of it, there is no stopping like here..you just keep going, I really want to see Beverley hills the most..just to see the shops.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. Lived in AZ 18 years-besides taking out-of-state visitors that wanted to see it, we used to vacation on the north rim-it's 9,000+ feet, has Kaibab deer that wander among the people because hunting has not been allowed for 100 years. North rim is not convenient to visit. Next to it is the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest. You cannot see it all in one week.

• 1 decade ago

Hello again Mel!

I was just in Sedona, AZ last Thanksgiving holiday for a week. I love that area. Very beautiful. I would live there if I could.

If you want, send me an email and I will try to share some photos with you. :-)

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have. When I was 17 my mother and I got in the car and drove most of the way cross country for Summer break.

• Ian 52
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Shhhhhhhh secret did you know how the Grand Canyon was formed ?

First Scotsman in Arizona lost a penny , took him fookin years to dig it up !! : ) lol

• 1 decade ago

I live there (:

Hahah, yes i've been to the Grand Canyon like 3 times xD

• Saaski
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes, I have. God's Cathedral built by His Hands. Simply Gorgeous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Several times. It's a wonder of nature. Iam shocked this country has not yet turned it into a trash receptacle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.