I am looking for a clock with the same type of movement as a swiss railroad clock.?

In these clocks, the minute hand "ticks" every minute to show very precisely what time it is. Where can I buy these? I know the same company that makes the ones for the railway also makes a collection of quartz clocks that are the same as any other clock. That is not what i am looking for. Or if you... show more In these clocks, the minute hand "ticks" every minute to show very precisely what time it is. Where can I buy these? I know the same company that makes the ones for the railway also makes a collection of quartz clocks that are the same as any other clock. That is not what i am looking for. Or if you just know the name of that type of clock movement, that would be great information also.
Update: Any clock that runs off a AA or similar battery couldn't be what I am looking for. It will likely need more power for the type of movement i am looking for.
1 answer 1