Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

On the show Ghost Hunters do you think Jason is too rough on Brian?

I just now bought the first season so I am basing my question on the first disk and a half of the first season. I know Brian can be a little frustating at time but if Taps is run like most paranormal groups he does not get paid and buys his own equipment. I do think Jason does have a right to run his organization the way he pleases and I like his approach but he may be a bit rough on Brain.

Favorite Answer

brian always screws up. id be rough with him too. theres only so many excuses you can put up with b4 it gets old.

I have always thought that Jason was too hard on Brian, but I also think it's because Jason thinks that Brian could be and do so much more. Jason expects more out of Brian because he knows that Brian is capable.

Brian strikes me as the kind of person who is really affected by the people he hangs around with, and I kind of get the idea that Brian has surrounded himself with some pretty negative people in his personal life. I imagine Jason (and Grant as well) has invested loads of his own time and energy towards getting Brian out of some of those situations, but Jason needs to realize that you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

Brian was in the first season of Ghost Hunters International, but he's not in the second season. Since he's not in the new season of Ghosthunters, I don't know what's become of him.