Are the unemployed or under emp;oyed going to receive an additional unemployment benefit beyoud the 13 weeks ?

Favorite Answer

After working for a company for 17 years they just folded and I, and all my co workers were out in the cold, I paid unemployment insurance for every one of those 17 yrs.. I got my first job at 14 when I first got working papers,and I've never been out of work in all the years since,even worked during all 5 preg.,my youngest son was delivered by C-section and I was back to work 3 1/2 weeks later,and for all those years unemployment ins. was taken from my pay,now I feel entitled to take some back,isn't that why I paid into it for 40+ years?

• Dew

I don't know.But I want a job I am still waiting to collect my Unemployment I have lost 2 jobs within 6 months.

I hope so because they just cut my hours and I might get canned,like 90% of my co-workers did!

• dlk

I think the unemployed............not under employed...............actually the benefits are up to the State in which they reside and work