which professional athletes have used steroids?

for a health project i need to kno alot of professional athletes who have used steroids...any help??

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i do and yes i was. mine cancer treatment. there are to many to list. there is a new lethal fast acting growth drug out. pure addiction certain premature death. people using it. please include this in your report. steroids are available at every gym in the world. it may be easier to say which athletes have not used roids

• 1 decade ago

There is also the legal use of steroids prescribed by a doctor to remove inflamation.

So probably all have used steroids at some time - but I think you just want those who used them illegally as a means of body building.

• Jayne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No it doesn't matter one bit . As long as there is competition there will be someone looking for an edge. These are sports of entertainment , they have no real barring on the world at large . Juice if you want , I like my balls hanging low so i'll only be an average athlete . It(Juice) won't really improve you like so would suggest .

• 1 decade ago

Dwain Chambers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eric
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Which category do you want? Admitted users, accused users deceased users? Thoroughbred horses? Or do you want a breakdown by sport?

This just in: The Pittsburgh Steelers have had 18 players or former players who have died from the aftereffects of steroids. Google <athlete dead from steroid use>

I don't think that I have heard any golfers, fly fishermen or table tennis players that used them. Well, maybe that one golfer, [John Daly] but maybe he was just an alcoholic. Oops. Google lists 125,000 hits for golfers on steroids.

Let's see what the experts have to say. What a surprise! Google only lists 130,000 answers to your question.

#

Admissions before BALCO grand jury detailed - ESPN

Dec 2, 2004 ... working for and what he was doing to help other professional athletes. ... Published reports indicate that Giambi used steroids before his MVP .... "For all I knew, it could have been baby lotion," Jeremy Giambi told ...

sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1936592 - 61k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Report: Your Favorite Player Took Steroids | The Onion - America's ...

Aug 3, 2006 ... to announce that any and all professional athletes regarded with ... and football players have used steroids since Abner Doubleday first ...

www.theonion.com/content/node/51315 - 44k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Seduced by Steroids and other sports resources - FamilyEducation.com

Professional athletes in search of size, strength, and a competitive edge have used steroids for decades. Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson was stripped of his ...

life.familyeducation.com/drugs-and-alcohol/sports/36182.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Steroids

They're often used to help control conditions like asthma and lupus. ... Females who use steroids may have problems with their menstrual cycles because steroids can disrupt the ... When steroid use among pro athletes is in the news, ...

kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/steroids.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Steroid-User Canseco Names Names - CBS News

He names five names, players he claims to have used steroids with. ... on impressionable youngsters who dream of one day becoming professional athletes." ...

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/10/60minutes/main673138.shtml - 107k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Athlete steroid use detracts from professional sports - Sci-Tech

Athlete steroid use detracts from professional sports ... How many times have you used caffeine to improve your ability to study or stay ...

www.thetriangle.org/news/2005/01/07/SciTech/Athlete.Steroid.Use.Detracts.From.Professional.Sports-830954.shtml - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Pro Con Essays - Drugs and Sports - Steroids Use by Athletes

Of all the bad things that we have gone over there still is >another topic. The pros of using steroids. Steroids are used in medical >research on animals ...

www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=10809 - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Jeff Schultz: Pro athletes must end silence on steroids | Sports ...

Dec 25, 2006 ... He did not take it because of a professional athlete. ... That is where the steroids may have kicked in to a certain degree. ...

www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/sportscolumns/entries/2006/12/25/pro_athletes_mu.html - 91k - Cached - Similar pages

#

WikiAnswers - Which Famous athletes who used steroids

A famous person who used steroids? What famous athletes took steroids? Which athletes have taken steroids? Famous track star who used steroids? What pro ...

wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_Famous_athletes_who_used_steroids - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

#

The Media’s Effect on Professional Athletes | Sportales

Sep 22, 2008 ... There are some professional athletes who put themselves before the rules of their .... "I have never used steroids. Period," Palmeiro said. ...

sportales.com/sports/the-medias-effect-on-professional-athletes/ - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

alot... if you google the mitchell report im sure you could find a ton.

andy petite

alex rodriguez

marion jones

sammy sosa

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Phelps

• 1 decade ago

A. Rod is the only one i know for sure

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Almost all baseball and football player. Some basketball players.

• 1 decade ago

Ar-od is the latest

Source(s): radio
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.