Can anyone give me some traveling or living tips? I have to move to Mexico City....?

Due to my work I need to move to Mexico City in the next months. Can anyone give me any traveling or living tips? How is security? Anything to be careful of, worth to try, check? If you have any rental help that would be good... where to rent? How much a 100 sq m apartment would cost? How much a beer would cost?... show more Due to my work I need to move to Mexico City in the next months. Can anyone give me any traveling or living tips? How is security? Anything to be careful of, worth to try, check? If you have any rental help that would be good... where to rent? How much a 100 sq m apartment would cost? How much a beer would cost? Clothing, food prices? etc. any useful tip... I would be great full...any info you can share... thanks a lot. By the way, I only traveled in Europe and Asia, not tried Africa or America... so really no clue.