Nancy Pelosi defines our immigration laws as "UN-AMERICAN"; do you agree with her?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, our immigration laws are very fair and she should not be encouraging illegals to brake our laws by coming here without proper documentation.

She is the one who is an UN-AMERICAN Communist.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I absolutely do not agree with her. I (like others here) believe she is trying to win voters to get herself elected. What is so un-American about enforcing the law? That is the part I don't get. We are enforcing the law!

I have no problem with immigration as long as the people come here legally and go through the process of becoming American citizens. The rest of them are a drain on this countries already depleted resources.

And to think this woman is third in line for the Presidency.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I define Nancy Pelosi as un-American.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nancy Pelosi is an un-American ***** from the most un-American city in America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nancy Pelosi is an old tree hugging hippie! She is the antichrist!

• 1 decade ago

Of course not. The laws that are followed legally are perfectly fair, easy to work with, and result in a legal immigrant. She is referring to the treatment doled out to illegals when they are detained, deported, etc.

What she really meant to say was that the current immigration laws in relation to illegals is "UN-DEMOCRATIC." Or more specifically, please stop deporting democratic, liberal voters--because yes, those illegals manage to find ways to vote for the liberals who are going to give them medicaid, welfare, food stamps, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not. We have many people immigrating here LEGALLY. All you need to do is comply with the law. The problem is that their are too many people skirting the law and getting in ILLEGALLY, and the American taxpayers are paying for them, not to mention the security risks.

• 1 decade ago

No. I'd bet you that her forefathers immigrated to the USA legally, and were proud to do it that way.

Maybe the process could be streamlined and improved for legal applicants, but they aren't "un-American" because they are designed to keep out illegal immigrants.

• 1 decade ago

No

It should be harder than it is

And as far as immigration is concerned

That number has been on a decline for the last 4 months and last month

was the Lowe's - T

Since there has been a record kept

• 3 years ago

Pelosi is the un-American one. Pelosi ought to be jailed for treason against the yank human beings. whilst government officers settle for their positions, they swear an oath to shelter and guard the guidelines of our shape. imposing rules ought to be executed in spite of the fact that if or no longer in my opinion supported by a individual in power, we ought to no longer enforce drug trafficking or homicide rules the two?? or in simple terms enforce the guidelines Pelosi shows ideal??? If a regulation desires to get replaced with the aid of fact it is no longer necessary or is previous, there's a constitutional technique for making such variations and not one individual is above the guidelines of our u . s . a ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.