Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

i need a two piece bathing suit or bikini to make boobs look bigger?

my friend's parents are going to a casino so my friend is staying at a hotel and needs some one to go with her and i need to get a swimming suit today cause we are going tomorrow and i live in Indiana fort wayne in i wear a 32 A and boys will be there help my boobs need to bigger and don't tell me it doesn't matter if there small or big

give me the brand and where dont say victoria secret

Favorite Answer

Look for bandeau tops-- they'll make your boobs look bigger.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlinePro...

And horizontal stripes.

• Audrey

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

Hope you know that most guys do not care about the size of boobs they really care about the girl and if she is a snob or not. If a guy only cares about breast size then he really isn't a guy he's a pussy with no life. If you want a guy to notice ya at the pool then just sun bathe or read a magizine like Vogue or Como girl and he will notice you right away.

• Maria

well its ok if a girl is chubby and if u want it to be flat do 100 push ups each day exept for the weekend and run 1 or half a mile on the weekdays and try wall mart if that is to hard for you good luck

Try Victorias Secret or Pink :)

bandeau tops make your boobs look smaller!

halter necks will give you more cleavage.

opt for underwires as well.

look them up on the internet (:

hey i live in fort wayne, where'd you go to high school.

just go to glenbrook its huge they'll help you out