Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago

美國學生簽證牽涉到男朋友問題...

我這個秋天要去美國念大學

我本來就有打算到美國念大學

但有點懶惰所以不確定我的gap year會多久

也不確定要去哪裡念

後來認識了我現在的美國男朋友之後

決定要到他住的地方念

之後也許會跟他結婚

但不一定會定居美國甚至變成美國人因為稅太高了

這樣的話請問在AIT面試的話

要誠實跟他說嗎?

還是應該要隱藏男朋友的部分

只說我是來這邊念大學的呢?

另外我之前也在美國念了高中

但因為念到後來不適應

得了憂鬱症和anxiety

我是打算成實跟面試官說我沒有念完

反正他們大概也查得出來

但是我要怎麼樣解釋高中沒念完的事

讓他覺得我是真的有心念大學呢?

謝謝

Will they ask what kind of health problem it is tho?

Even tho its a commuinty college, its actually one of the best in the state.

And a lot of taiwanese kids go there.

This may sound like im already interviewing, as a person thats received education from both countries, i feel that america offers education way better than taiwan does.

Having met my bf really just helped me decide where im going to go to school and kinda made me decide to do it sooner. My gap year was starting to look like gap decade. hahahah. not that im that old already...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Don't say that you have a boyfriend in US and may get married with him if you are applying student visa. It guarantee that you will be rejected.

Tell the interviewer of AIT that you could not finish high school in US because of health problem (not say that it is 憂鬱症) but you like the learning environment there so you want to study there.

Have you get accepted by the university at your boyfriend's town already? If not, you will need to have a good reason why you will go there.

What is your major reason to study in US anyway? Want to live with your boyfriend?? You also need to think about this seriously.