If your top 5 fav anime characters were to race each other, who would win? [BQ]<---inside?

のののPlease Star۝۝۝ hey everyone, i see that new ppl are coming here now*happy mode* =D, also*coughs* i see ppl are complaining about how the C&A section is dying, i kinda agree that the polls are repeating the same questions most of the time that's why i stopped making poll or surveys, also i might just make... show more のののPlease Star۝۝۝

hey everyone, i see that new ppl are coming here now*happy mode* =D, also*coughs* i see ppl are complaining about how the C&A section is dying, i kinda agree that the polls are repeating the same questions most of the time that's why i stopped making poll or surveys, also i might just make 1 more amv, now lets go to the question

hmmm....lets see.....my fav top five are Ichigo, Ulquiorra, Kenpachi, Yachiru, and Byakuya.....ok while Bya., Ken., and Yachiru are preparing to race ichigo is too busy fighting Ulquiorra, so they are disqualified. Yachiru then leads kenpachi 2 miles away from the finish line*its only natural that would happen =D*, and Byakuya is the only won who reaches the finish line so he wins!!!!!!!! =D

BQ: Could you imagine the Akatsuki living in the same house with the Espada's?

BQ 2: Have you noticed that so far most of my question's dealed with the Akatsuki and the Espada's?

byebye =D
*gives you candy*
10 answers 10