Where Do You Shop? Target? Or Designer Stores?

I was just wondering, is there really those people out there like in the movies that are good looking and, and, and, don't forget the and, rich. But here is how I want this question answered. There is three categories you can pick from,

Normal- Target, Walmart, Ross, Marshalls

Borderline- Justice, Charlottle Russe,Forever twenty one(I don't know if I spelled it right!)

Rich- Designer Stores where you get custom made clothing for you.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

borderline. and i think that another category which is right after normal.

idk what name it would be but your borderline options would belong there. My Borderline version would have american eagle, aeropostale, gap, abercrombie, nordstrom, roxy, chicos (even though i dont shop there) and a little old navy,

i think that some people buy there because of a status symbol, but really the clothes is just better quality and lasts so much longer.

• 3 years ago

Abercrombie is so in style, yet Hollister is very almost an identical element...different than lots extra much low-cost expenditures! Aeropostale has some large mark downs those few days previously Christmas. they have sales like your does not have self assurance, with wonderful $40 5 sweaters for $15! If there's a good Macy's close to you, they have fantastically regarded stuff interior the little ones and juniors departments. i for my area am prepared on Nordstrom, and besides the incontrovertible fact that they are known expenditures could be somewhat severe, they're sales are extraordinary! kisses, cassie<3

• 1 decade ago

I don't see myself in a category but here are my stores/brand/designers that i perfer:

H&M, Macys, Bloomingdales, Saks, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Free People, Urban Outfitters,Armani Xchange, Guess,Chanel,Tory Burch, United Colors of Benetton etc. I do have my clothes dry cleaned and hemmea at times.

• 1 decade ago

Ermm... places in the mall.. But not places like Hollister that are so expensive. Places where tops are usually 2 for 20.. Basically places where the clothes are nice and are a good price.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Borderline

I love express for me bc the suits and slacks fit like GQ magazine in the back with the the fashion pics

My girl likes express bc the clothes fit so great too,

http://www.express.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?paren...

and they always have sick deals, like today they had 40% off and I got a mailer with 20% off and my work gave me a 25$ gift card so I got 250.00 of clothes for 80.00 after the 25.00 gift card

Source(s): me, I am a shopping fool : )
  • 1 decade ago

Normal/Borderline. Eh I don't really care for designer stores.

• 1 decade ago

borderline and normal. i actually love the clothes at walmart. theyre awesome. and i REALLY love forever21. that store is liiiiiffeee. and i think things like gucci and prada and chanel is just for people who think too highly of themselves and have no style. the stores i shop at; well. they carry everything you might ever want !

• 1 decade ago

Well , I for sure do not shop at Target / Wal-Mart or anything like that.

I shop at stores like Hollister, Sirens , Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle.

• 1 decade ago

Borderline, except I love Target to death, hahaha.

& I LOVE Marshall's shoes.

• RJR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ebay- I get designer clothes for pennies on the dollar. You'd be surprised how much nicer they treat you in Nordstrom's and Bloomingdales when they think you can afford to shop there by the labels on your clothes.

So you go in, shop, try clothes on, get sizes and then them buy on ebay. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.