Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why will Obama appear on Jay Leno?

But not appear or debate on Rush Limbaugh? I think he is scared of getting ripped up one side and down the other and without his trusty teleprompter, be quivering in his loafers?

What do you think is the reason he will do one but not the other?

(try to focus on the question without hurling insults)

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think Barry Soetoro's THAT scared of Rush although the ear-piece prompters might give them a good back-and-forth for a while. I don't trust either one of those stooges, but I will say that he's going on Leno to try and boost the hype of his failing administration and keep the masses hypnotized by more B.S. and rhetoric and cheesy smiles. Obamites make me so sick, this country is under the spell of a cult leader.

• Login to reply the answers
  • keneth
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

In that visual charm, he made the interview on previous due evening resemble the fact he'd be making at press conferences with some exciting jumbled at the same time. It became into unquestionably a political circulate. little doubt approximately that, yet a minimum of he spent it in an ecosystem to make him look extra human. as properly, human beings say he has extra significant issues to do than bypass on Jay Leno. heavily now, it became right into a 20-25 minute interview. i think of that's extra ideal than going to the Gridiron dinner, an elitist affair, on Saturday that could positively final for hours. no person moaned whilst the in-workplace President is going to that and a gaggle of different elite dinners distinctive situations a year. yet, Obama is going on Jay Leno for decrease than a 0.5 hour and all hell breaks loose. when you consider that we are nonetheless right here, i do no longer think of that the fast interview hasn't brought about the tip of the international.

• 1 decade ago

Obama is a wus -- How can we expect Obama to stand up to terrorists when Obama pisses his pants over the thought of appearing with a Talk Show Host ?

The only reason Obama has agreed to go on Leno is because he knows it will be just one comedian hosting another comedian.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama has it in his head that he is the mesiah and he thinks that this is a way to reach his sheep.

Warning! Do the right thing and don't listen to his garbage, Just turn the tube off when Jay Leno comes on.

Source(s): Disabled American Veteran
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rush would tear him up in front of 22+ million listeners and Obama knows it. Coward.

He's going on Leno because it's a safe place to spew his fairy dust on the masses to keep them in his grip. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out dancing.

• 1 decade ago

Sure Obama will appear on Leno. Leno is typical left leaning liberal. He won't ask any hard hitting questions. He won't ask anything that will put Obama on the spot.Limbaugh would ask too many hard questions that Obama has no answer for. It's unfortunate that we will never actually hear what Obama is all about. Other than what we already know. (radical leftist agenda)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hes still in campaign mode.Always will be because he has no substance to fall back on.He has shown that he can't speak without the ummmm uhhh umm teleprompter.An actual debate is out of the proverbial question.

• 1 decade ago

Why would Obama debate Rush Limbaugh? That would have been like Bush debating Michael Moore. Barack Obama is the president. He doesn't have to prove himself to the country by debating some crazed, drug addicted right wing nut job like Rush Limbaugh. Even if he did, it wouldn't be fair, because Rush, unlike Obama, could go all out...he wouldn't have to worry about being PC like McCain, because he is just a regular citizen. He has no clout.

I'm not sure about him appearing on Leno, however...it seems like he is just giving people like...Rush Limbaugh more ammo.

Source(s): I am my OWN source!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jay Leno is a comedian who interviews people .

Rush Limbaugh is a joke and doesn't know how to interview people .

Plus Obama is President of the United States . Why would he want to listen to Limbaugh's rants .

• 1 decade ago

Of course he is afraid, Obama is no match for Rush and anyone can handle Jay Leno!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.