when you feel worthless...?

what makes you feel better?

you're all lucky.

music doesn't help me, reading doesn't distract me, i don't have friends and i hate my family.

i appericiate you guys took the time to answer this, and thanks for all those stars

Favorite Answer

my mother...or at least she tries... >_<

you?

The idea of you being mocked for being 28 and single is pretty bad. I'm 38 and in the process of being dumped by what I thought was the love of my life. Hurts like everything, but I know I will be fine. And Guess what.... YOU will be fine too. Life is all about experiences. Each experience makes you a stronger, more well rounded person with a much richer life. Even the bad experiences do this. As a professional, you are obviously NOT retarded. and there is not a single person on earth that is worthless. It sounds like you have a good bit of passion, openess, and many other good things to offer; both to your friends and the people around you AND to any potential boyfried. If any of those people don't appreciate and respect who you are and what you offer, then surround yourself with different people. Now, head up, chest out, shoulders back, eyes wide open. Enjoy your world. Even with the bad things.... it's still a wonderful place. This above all else... to thine own self, be true.

Working Out.

Walking anywhere, and praying. (If you're not Christian, then follow that faith, and if you're atheist, then either look at what you have or learn to pray, even if it's just for one time to help you feel better.)

Also, if you think about your limits, you'll have them. Think positively. I wouldn't know for sure if you had friends or not, but from what I've witnessed, every single person has someone admiring them, rather they know it or not. If you look for that, you'll find it.

And at least getting to know your family may be helpful. I don't know how they treat you, but I can be almost positive that at least someone in your family is worth liking. If not, then if were you, I'd pray.

Hopefully this has helped. Sleep well tonight.

Source(s): Experience
  • Tom M

Talk with my friends, and remember good times and when I helped people. Sometimes the big picture and life can seem depressing or worthless, but when broken down into smaller times there are good worth times too !!!

And dreams and goals.

And my little puppy that jumps up & down and smiles each day I come home from work.

Painting.

When I'm working on an artistic project, my mind gets into a safe zone, and allows my thoughts to process into positive energy. It's the only thing that helps my mind in a fragile state.

Source(s): Personal experience.

Talking to my friends on my chat or going for a ride with the radio turned up as loud as it goes.

Listening to music writing a poem drawing a picture and cuddling with my baby

• usually just nature...

when i feel worthless, i take a walk and look at the beauty in the world.

the trees, sky, ground.

the animals.

its calming.

sometimes i just go to sleep, because i forget about my miserable life in my dreams...

friends and family can help too, but sometimes they just make things worse.

Nothing. I can only continue to move foward, and get past the feeling, or it allows me to forget it. But I'm well trained, been going through this for years.

I never feel worthless?...but seriously If I ever did I would call my girlfriend up or someone else that I really love