Should Obama be on Jay Leno?

it seems to me that entertainment television should not be a point for a sitting president. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be a violation of the integrity of the office.

Favorite Answer

Obama should not have been on Leno. It was stupid and insulting to the people that are hurting. For the pinhead to be in a position of joking around when this is not a laughing matter was wrong!

Source(s): no pinheads!
  • Power

You must not know what integrity is then. This has nothing at all to do with integrity. If anything I think reaching out to people shows how much integrity a President has instead of ignoring the fact some people will never see him except if they turn on the show they may watch after working 2 jobs in one day when they don't even have cable. People like you just want to say something bad but can't even get in touch with why you do what you do. There is nothing wrong with Jay Leno or his show that would make anyone else better than him.

The only violations that has happened with our President on Jay Leno's show is how the opposite Party , picked up on one simple self degradation from President Obama, they took a negative ball and ran with it. President Obama did not degrade Special Olympics and Special needs of Children/Adults. He simply pointed his quote to himself. This is a horrible Violation of Propaganda aimed at Obama. The Integrity of the Oval Office ?? Since when has any President of the US, had to hold back from Public view ? He was violated in the way, the Republicans made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Avatar---Special Olympics Gutter ball is in serious Violation. He is using propaganda against our President and the Special Olympic Organization. Not nice at all.

To Clean Truck above;

Dr Smith, Dr Smith

Why shouldn't he be on Leno?

I see no reason why not. If I were his political advisor, I'd advise him not to go on Leno too often, though. If he does it only once in a while, it will be seen as a special event, and he'll get more viewers.

• Dexter

I think you can do a show like that and still be respectful to the office. I don't mind a President showing his lighter side from time to time. As long as he doesn't start using comedy and light hearted stuff at the expense of doing his real job.

• Ynot!

To those that say yes where do you draw the line?

MTV, Pimp my ride, America funniest home video, jerry springer it's like dumbing down standards don't you eventually hit rock bottom

Oh please, some of you will find fault no matter what the man does, if he takes pee you will say, how come he peed in a crooked line.

• daisy

I disagree. He is a human being and wants us to get to know him in a more personal way. The presidency is very formal and strict and it is a relief to be himself once in a while.

Nixon appeared on a comedy show, why shouldn't any president?

Sure why not. Honestly who really cares if he is on Jay Leno or not?

I LOVE the show by the way.