Please answerrrr.. Should i like a guy who is 13 when i am 15?

I honestly... idk... it seems kinda young but i think this is the closest thing to love i have ever experienced.. and im not one to think that love could happen at this age. But it just feels so different when i think of him... there is no one else like him and its so perfect when we are together. I was with him... show more I honestly... idk... it seems kinda young but i think this is the closest thing to love i have ever experienced.. and im not one to think that love could happen at this age. But it just feels so different when i think of him... there is no one else like him and its so perfect when we are together. I was with him constantly in the summer and he liked me back.. He is so perfect. I am fifteen and he is thirteen. Summer is coming again and i want to be with him but i know if i do then when winter comes and school starts i wont be able to let go of him and im scared of what everything will think. Dont tell me im shallow or anything for being scared of what people think because honestly im a teenage girl and thats not easy to do.. its only easy when im with him and i cant stand being away from him... but idk do you think maybe its time for me to try to let go?

I want to be away because i know when i see him again i will start to honestly love him.. but i cant stand not being with him and thinking i am one of those shallow people who always cares about what people think.

Please answer. this is so hard.
Update: thanksss so much it helped a bunch