Do you ever feel dissatisfied with life, and feel like it's not worth it?

All the stuff we have to go through, from people taking school too seriously, to everything being about business, all the injustices, all sorts of things.

Does anyone ever feel like...this life is just a huge unfair b9tch, and..it's just...not worth it?

this especially starts to sink in once you get older and realize that life is all downhill from there. I mean yeah you can get richer, and do more throughout your life, but I mean physically you're just getting older and older, and there are so many problems and obstacles and all sorts of things out there.

This life to me is just one huge unfair headache, and sometimes I question if this is hell itself.

There is NOTHING remotely fair or nice or great about this existence.

It sucks. it's just billions of US,...existing and creating drama and bickering and doing things, and in 1st world countries, it's endless competition, working, studying, doing things non-stop.

life sucks!

I mean yes there are things to live for, but ultimately even then things happen. Cars break down, health breaks down, people die/get injured, injustice happens, not everything always works out.

Also all the shadiness, corruption, people scheming, conniving...after a while...it all becomes just....UGH, and it's annoying, and it will NEVER change.

New generations pop up and do the same exact thing as the older ones.

it's an endless cycle of human b8llshit. day in and day out.

How does ANYONE get happy within this?

I mean really.

then you have academia where...ap classes and getting a really high gpa and being competitive are the most important thing ever....

then the shallow hollywood,image cr@p we're fed.

there's just so much to h@te about life.

Favorite Answer

i absolutely agree and question this everyday.

i'm a junior at a prestigious college in the northeast, and even i hate it. everyday, everyone runs around stressed as hell about the latest paper/test/lab they have due, and yet none of us are gonna make it out of this life alive! so why worry?

then you've got the tragedy and unfair things that happen to good people; and the crazy injustices of AIDS babies dying in Africa and people being killed by drunk drivers; and then you're got wasted opportunity, like Paris Hilton's setup, with her millions of dollars that she does absolutely nothing useful for humanity with.

then, you're got the CHURCH that tries to offer a beacon of hope to guide you from these earthly problems, and they tell you that condoms won't prevent AIDS.

it's just all too much sometimes. i can't wait to see what will happen in 2012, maybe this hell on Earth will finally end. there's too much to write about that i can't even mention in this answer.

and i will leave you with a quote by the legendary Bill Hicks: (go listen to his stuff when you're feeling down, you won't feel so alone in your opinions)

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

• onita

he will no longer grant you the closure you decide on. it rather isn't his element. His element is wreck-ups. he's achieved that, so now he's going to circulate on. in case you probably did get him to honor your request to fulfill face-to-face (and he won't) it may be unsatisfying and depart you worse off, so which you're able to be able to desire to enable that circulate. it is not going to take place. Repeat after me, "it is not going to take place." you're able to do different issues nonetheless to get some kind of closure. Write a letter. Write a dozen letters. do no longer mail them, yet write them. Do the rituals: burn his e-mails, scream obscenties at him out loud in living house on my own, get inebriated (no dialing nonetheless!) and undesirable mouth him to all your individuals--even though works. it rather is relatively as much as you presently to guard your self and artwork with the aid of your thoughts on your very own. Sorry. You did no longer deserve this. he's this way of jerk.

the rap group said it best...........life's a b**** and then you die, that's why we get high...........nas illmatic album........i'm not much into rap but that song clicks my mind when i think about life...........it's full of uncertainty, deception, hate, anger, lies, desperation, deceit..........life is just cruel but do not be a sinner, do not let your guard down, people are depressed all the time....get over it and move on, we'll mostly be poor most of our lives, the people we love will be hurt in their lives, we can do nothing about it but accept life is cruel and move on, i work a good job and have a loving fiancee 6 hours away cause my corrupt job moved me here to keep a job, life ain't leave it to beaver anymore, take what you can get and live with it

Yep, I always think to myself; I cant wait until it's over.

yes I do feel sad about life sometimes but LIFE STINKS