What the weirdest thing a guy has told you?

Well today my guy friend was telling me about clumps(dont ask).

Favorite Answer

Boy: Why do you wear a bra? You don't have anything to put in it.

Me: You wear underwear, don't you? :P

Boy: ...

Me: Exactly :D

I was at a Future Business Leaders of America meeting. A bunch of different branches were getting together so there were kids from all over the region.

I was in line getting pizza with my friends talking and this strange kid who barely spoke English came up behind me then tapped me on the shoulder. He proceeded to ask me what I was doing on Valentine's Day.

I told him that I was going to go to dinner with my boyfriend.

This kid asked if I'd prefer to go to dinner with him or my boyfriend.

I told him I'd rather go out with my boyfriend.

He then told me that made no sense to him because he's a great catch.

I told him I bet he was but I already have somebody and I wouldn't cheat on him.

He then proceeded to tell me "Would it make a difference if I told you I'm really good with an Etch-A-Sketch?"

LMFAOOOOO TO THIS DAY!

One day this guy told the whole class about how his grandpa flipped his wheelchair over near a pond and was stuck there for like 2 hours. That was weird. Then this other guy said hey sarah, do you have a pistol in your purse?, and he was serious! Whatever gave him the idea to ask me that, i'll never knowlol

Oh, plenty of stories.

Pick up lines:

"My friend is deaf, can he have your number?"

(I was like, "How could he talk on the phone if he's deaf?")

"Wanna Dance?"

(I was walking in the park)

And then guys get into personal lives.

"Yeah, I have the willpower to control boners. And if I can't, well, they'll observe the gift God gave me."

"I had too much fruit punch. It hurts when I pee."

"I love Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious!" "Well, do you know what else is? My balls!"

"I think I tore my groin in gym."

well the weirdest thing a guy ask me is if i know how to pump i don't have no idea what he meant because he started laughing and his friends were like dude you nasty asking a girl that question.

• 6lIKe9

Do you want me to stuff this water bottle down your throat then make it come out of your @$$ then I'll give it to Oliver( guy who has a crush on me but hates me, long story) with all the sperm on it and he'll be the first guy to have a baby.

I was like what the frickin' he!!?

Then his friend says to him You already had one!

I was like I'm hallucinating!

Source(s): Guys are totally WEIRD and GROSs
  • well um there's this guy Kyle that I've known since 2nd grade and he's had a huge crush on me ever since and anything he says to me is weird. I mean seriously he'll walk next to me in the hallways and talking almost like he's talking to some one else then he'll say "were you listening". I don't even know what he's talking about and whatever it is...its strange.

Haha! :]]

Him: ARE YOU A ROCKSTAR!

Me: Duh.

Him: WELL THEN CAN I GET YO NUMBA?

Me: Uhhm. No *flips hair and walks away laughing with friends*

(It was hilarious at the time haha. Bad pick up line!)

Him: How much do you weigh?

Me: Um personal, much? I weigh like 100lbs

Him: I weigh like 120, but my twin brother weighs 100lbs too!

His Twin Brother: Yeah, but after I take a crap I weigh 99lbs. Sometimes 97lbs if its a BIG crap.

(grossest, most disturbing thing. ever.)

-Catherine

Haha, well my boyfriend broke up with me today ( :( ) and he said...

"Kelly, I'm competely in love with you. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met. I never want you out of my life. But I need to focus on other things."

HE SERIOUSLY SAID THAT! I thought only guys in movies or crap said that. I was like , SERIOUSLY ?!?!

• .

im was in the bussiness program in my school and this day we had to dress up, so then i walk into class and this guy that had a crush on me he was all "i'd bang you in a heart beat" that was creepy. another thing was this guy i dont even knw came up to me and was all "so..whats your sing?" i guess he thought it was a good pick up line or something. i was like "um..gemini?" then he was like "oh.interesting" and stayed there like expecting me to say something but since i ddnt he walked away.

yesterday one of my guy friends was telling one of my friends "my dick is so huge i have to fold it twice to fit it in my pants" idk y he said that he just did...

weird...lol

the pick up lines some guys in my history class tell the teacher or each other are things like:

"hey james! you have candy in your pocket? 'cuz ur @$$ is sweet!"

"hey mr.P! is your daddy a baker? cuz u have a nice set of buns"

"Cam! did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Source(s): guys are random

I was on the top level of the science center on a field trip and some guy goes, "Don't jump! It's not worth it!"

And then in my Bio class, some guy said "I like chicken and I have 20-H abs!" Don't ask what that means because I don't have the slightest clue!