OLTL - Is Rex Part of the Jessica/Natalie Baby Switch?

Was Rex somehow involved in the Jessica/Natalie baby switch that involved Mitch Laurence years ago? And if so, does that mean Mitch is Rex's father? Is Roxie his mother? If they are related, can Mitch, Jessica, or Natalie be the bone marrow donor to save Shane?

And is Mitch actually alive and returning to the show, or could it be his brother Miles or somebody else, such as Jackie McNaughton, Llanview's longtime mobster, whom Dorian recently hired to kill Ray Montez to stop him from taking Langston out of the country, or Cain Rogan, alive in that hospital bed that only Roxie and now Stacy seem to know about? What do you suppose is going on and where is this story leading?

Favorite Answer

Obviously we still don't know who Rex's father is yet, but when we do (hopefully soon), it could provide even more opportunities for bone marrow donors, depending on who his relatives are and whether he has any other kids. We just don't know yet. But I have heard that Rex's father will be a match. I don't understand how you can determine that from a DNA test. I thought that having your bone marrow tested is a very long painful process.

I don't know the implications if Rex was switched with Jess or Natalie at birth. It just sounds like a big mess to me. I wish they would hurry up and tell us already if it's Mitch or Miles or whoever in that hospital bed. And is Vanessa gone for good? And is Powell Lord III returning to Llanview? We keep hearing that Daniel Coulsen may be. Does he have anything against Marty and Todd?

Very uncertain of anything just yet, but I do believe that Rex possibly might be the natural brother of Jessica, rather than of Natalie; and, in addition, Roxy, just might have to eventually reveal "the secret" at some point not too far off (Roxy has never been the greatest at keeping anyting to herself, from way back.).

I think Rex may have been one of the babies that was switched (not that he switched the babies because he was a baby then). I also think that is what the question is asking. It could have been a 3-way switch, or else Rex could have been switched with either Jessica or Natalie. Viki doesn't remember the birth because Nicki Smith was the alter present during the birth, and Allison kept taunting them all with some secret that she never revealed.

I don't know if Viki had triplets when Jessica and Natalie were born or not. Rex is supposed to be younger. But if he was part of the baby switch, Natalie and Jessica are his biological siblings. The way the story stands for now, Rex and Natalie are not biological siblings. Viki is Natalie's mother and Clint is her father. Roxie is Rex's mother and we don't know who his father is yet.

I don't think Rex had anything to do with the baby switch - he was just a baby himself. I'm not sure that Mitch is his dad. Spoilers say the real Mitch isn't coming back - but spoilers are sometimes wrong. It's anybody's guess right now.

I think Starr will give up her baby for adoption to the McBains, too. It looks that way. Jessica and Starr are supposed to go into labor at the same time. Jessica's baby will die soon after it's born, and Todd will secretly switch the babies so it will look like Starr's baby is the one who dies, so the McBains won't be able to raise "his" child. Instead, Jessica will be raising it. So not only will he yet again hurt Marcie, the baby will be in his family and he will be able to have contact with it.

• lostie

I think Mitch is definitely Rex's father. As for the rest, I don't know.

no bess who is another of jessica's alters stole the baby all alone.

and know rex and natalie are sibling through raising alone. roxy took in a baby nate when vicki's alter (nicki) gave her up... no telling at this point the writers are not very good at remembering the older character background.... and seems to be making up whole new stories.

Rex is supposed to be younger but it certainly looks like it could go this way for sure. Mitch is NOT returning, he was but at the last minute OLTL nixed the idea!

I would love for Rex to be Jess and Natalies biological brother! That would be awesome! As for who's who and who's what, I guess we'll all just have to stay tuned in, cuz I have no clue.

Source(s): OLTL fan with too much time on my hands lol