Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 1 decade ago

find a job in madison wisconsin at age 13?

look im age 13 i want a job so i can stop asking my parents for every thing or working for them becuse it sucks when you work your *** of for a mouth for 400 dollors and a ay right befor you get your money you get into it with your mom and she wont give you your money the next day so if you live in madison or no some one in madison and you no of some place were you can be hired a 13 plz tell me were

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you turn 14 take your birth certificate to City Hall and get your Work Permit. You can work the same day. Until then, you have to invent your own jobs.

Paint the front of a neighbor's house for $250 if she will buy the paint and brushes.

Organize neighbor's garages for $10 apiece.

FInd an elderly person who needs help shopping and doing chores..

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sorry.... yet a save can not employ you yet... considering you're way too youthful. purchase a bag of candy and promote the guy products in college for 1 / 4 slightly... then once you offered the 1st bag, save sufficient to purchase the subsequent bag and bingo... something is your income.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must be 14.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.